1. Take part in this public process. Go to City Council Meetings and PARTICIPATE! Meetings are generally every Tuesday at 4PM and 6PM.
- The city is currently creating a Water Resources Master Plan. Keep an eye on their agenda to see when it is being discussed. It will be on a few agendas between November 2012 and Janruary 2013.
- There will be public meetings regarding Highway 180 winter traffic, please keep an eye out for these.
- There are ongoing comments being taken regarding the Flagstaff Sno-Park on McMillan Mesa.
- You can read upcoming agendas for city council at http://www.flagstaff.az.gov/Archive.aspx?AMID=30&Type
- You can watch the city council meetings live or on tape: http://www.flagstaff.az.gov/index.aspx?NID=1461
2. Contact Flagstaff City Officials and
- Urge them to RESPECT the environment, Indigenous culture, and protect public health by finding a way out of their contract to sell Snowbowl treated sewage effluent!
- Urge them to have some RESPECT for themselves and the rest of their town and not fake winter with treated sewage effluent on McMillan Mesa. If you can't play in the sprinkler, why can you play in the snow?
No, No No, to poison snow!
PHONE: (928) 779-7600
To make an appointment with the Mayor or a Councilmember call (928) 779-7600.
About the Mayor & Councilmembers
Back Row Left to Right:
Scott Overton, Coral Evans, Mark Woodson, Jeff Oravits
Front Row Left to Right:
Karla Brewster, Jerry Nabours, Celia Barotz
For more information about your Mayor and Councilmembers or to contact individually click on one of the names below:
- Mayor Jerry Nabours
- Vice Mayor Coral Evans
- Councilmember Celia Barotz
- Councilmember Karla Brewster
- Councilmember Jeff Oravits
- Councilmember Scott Overton
- Councilmember Mark Woodson